Thursday, February 17, 2011

Writing from the Wilk

I like to eat bananas on the way to class. This is partly because when i'm not eating bananas i find the smell of bananas a bit offensive, and don't like to wish that on others, but it's mostly because then i can hold onto the banana peal in case of would be pursuers.

I'm concerned. My life is far too good. I'm afraid that something catastrophic will happen, like me breaking a bone, or something like that.

Remember the days when I would make these long emo posts about my relationship status and things like that? Those were good days. I don't really feel inclined to do that anymore, but it's worth noting that i've been dating a girl for a little while, so that's sort of cool. So I vaguely had a valentine for valentine's. That's a first. Other than that I pretty much spend all my time studying. I have probably studied more for school this semester than all of my life combined, I'm not even exaggerating. I'm so excited for next week though, because for the first time in over a month I don't have a single midterm, so hopefully I can get into a schedule of studying a little bit everyday instead of studying a lot to get everything down just in time for the test, which is what i've been doing.

I've also been giving a lot of thought to going into a biology related field. That was my plan for a long time, up until about 7th grade when i read that marine biologists don't make much money, and then had a series of uninspiring science teachers. But now i am finally taking science again, and I'm remembering how it's fun and alive and dynamic. So that's cool. Hopefully i'll figure out what to do there.

Anyway, that's my life. I'm pretty happy with it.

3 comments:

  1. Who's this girl you've been dating?!?! Do tell.

    Heh, The Wilk. You go to BYU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the banana comment. I also am curious for more info on your valentine. However, if a tribute post with pictures and xoxox's scares her off, I can understandably remain curious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw, I have hunted through your facebook friends for fun to surmise who is the most likely candidate, in a nice stalkeresk older sister sort of way. I am curious to find out who. Maybe a clue? It can be a fun game?

    ReplyDelete