Sunday, February 20, 2011

The World is Quiet Here

I like sunday mornings. They're quiet. It's been snowing pretty hard since before I woke up, so everything is all covered in snow. I don't know if I'll ever get tired of watching it snow. It doesn't even matter that somewhere my bike is getting wetter and colder by the second, and riding it is going to be a bit unpleasant.

So yesterday I went over to spencer's house to play games with him and some girls he knew. As it happens, these girls are freshmen, and one of them was 17. It made me feel really really old. 22 is old. So yeah, that was weird.

1 comment:

  1. So, I was sitting on the couch thinking I don't really know much what is going on in Ammon's life, just a few facebook posts here and there, and then remembered, hey, he has a blog!! I don't know how I completely forgot this, but yeah. So, that is why I will probably comment on posts from the last several months for the first time in forever.

    -Amy

    ReplyDelete