Sunday, February 27, 2011

Boa Noite

I've decided I want to be well read. So i'm going to check books out from the library and read them. I just started reading Catch-22, so hopefully I'll see what all the fuss is about. This is the first of several new-friday resolutions. I also want to spend a bit of time playing piano, i think i'm going to make it up to salt lake city next week, since Lindsey got tickets to a UofU basketball game, so I figure I can bring my keyboard down from Cami's. Specifically, I want to learn how to play jazz a bit. I'm doing a report on a jazz pianist for my jazz appreciation class, so i figure i could appreciate some jazz by learning to play it too.

I also want to start exercising consistently. Not constantly, but I think I have enough time to be consistent. I went to the gym today for the first time in around 3 years. That was pretty good, I was happy to find out that i'm not much weaker than i was in high school when I worked out.

By the way, because 'this girl i'm dating' is long and seems a little cold, I'm dating Lindsey. She's pretty awesome, and doesn't have a facebook, so no facebook stalking. Sorry.

I'm more than half way done with the semester. It's going alarmingly fast, as life tends to do. But so far everything's going as well as could be expected, and now i need to go to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for at least a name! Bummer on the facebook stalking shootdown.

    ReplyDelete