Thursday, September 1, 2011

Is this corn hand chucked?

Chicken Pasta with Zucchini.  Best meal to date?

I watched what about Bob today for the first time in way too long.  Just as good as always, if not better.  So school started, that's pretty cool, right?  A lot more is happening now, I feel like for once I actually have news.  The coolest thing is that marine biologist is back on the menu for prospective careers.  After about a ten year hiatus due to finding out they don't make as much money as I hoped, I've come to terms with the idea of being poor for a little while if it means I get to play with animals, and the ocean, and get payed, all at once.  So the crux of all this is that I have the chance to go on a little 8 week marine lab research trip to oregon in the spring, which would be amazing.  I talked to my professor about it today, and he basically said I can go.  I'll have to scrounge up $1100 by then, but that shouldn't be too difficult.  Also, one of my classes is a chemistry lab, so I'm actually doing science.  It feels so bill nye.  College is fun, I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment