Sunday, August 28, 2011

My cup, half full, runneth over.

Seven good things about having church at 1:30, in orem:
1. No worries about getting a shower in before church, there's plenty of time!
2. Sunday Brunch.  oh yeah.
3. Time to study scriptures so I can stop being a hypocrite at work.
4. It's not 7:30 church.
5. We get to feel like the pioneers, or rather, anyone outside of Utah who doesn't live within 5 minutes of a church.
6. My chapel isn't a biology lecture hall.
7. Apartment bonding on the way to and from church.

A true optimist would say: "oh good, that cup's half empty!  If it was completely full it would be more than I really want, and much too hard to drink without a straw."

P.S. - I forgot how i was going to post good news in my blog.  I have went back and fixed that.

3 comments:

  1. I would not have anticipated aquatic fleas as the topic of good news, but I can imagine as a biologist you will be celebrating fleas as good news along with the amphibians. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do You have church in a church building?! Weird. 7:30 church is tries anyone's moral dedication. Ps. Nice list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, there's a ysa stake center about 10 minutes north of us, just inside orem.

    ReplyDelete