Thursday, September 29, 2011

He prefers to be called Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All.

Tofu!
I've been having this recurring half-dream where I wake up panicked because I feel like I've overslept and forgotten to turn in some math homework, or chem report, or take a test, or go to the MTC, or wear clothes to the MTC.  It's getting a little tiresome.   This morning I woke up early (panicked, as explained) and went for a bike ride with my snazzy bike shorts and gloves.  It was a good way to start the day, I should have brought my camera, it's totally fall.  


My goal to maintain a social life and get A's and have a job is all sort of happening, although right now I think I have more like A-'s and a social life on sunday and sometimes saturday. 
This last monday, we did marshmallow freeze tag for fhe, which was outstanding.  The next day I got an email from the housing manager person asking who was responsible for all the marshmallows she'd had to clean up.  Apparently there is a $25/hour fee on cleaning up after people, so today on my bill there was a nice little invoice next to rent and utilities that read "Marshmallow clean up......$5.00"  (it was split up between everyone involved)  Still worth it.  Plus utilities here are less than a quarter of what they were in my old place.    


I'm at the year mark since being home from my mission (the exact date is a little hazy), and that's ridiculous.  I was reading through some of the last journal entires I made from portugal, the mission life was so much more eventful and inspiring.  My journal these days just can't really compete.  



No comments:

Post a Comment