Monday, January 31, 2011

A vida é bela

I think they say that a little differently in italian in that movie, but there's a lot more portuguese in my life these days. I ran into another guy from the porto mission today, which as I learned today, is soon going to be just the upper half of the portugal mission. They're combining them, and I think President Torgan is going to be over all of portugal. It sort of blows my mind, that's a big mission, but it'll be good i'm sure.

I went swimming today finally. I think if i can work in exercise to my schedule i'll have just about everything covered. It's interesting for how fun my life is, how i can't seem to find anything worthwhile to talk about in my blog. My days are just lots of little good bits, without any dramatic story telling bits.

Today i borrowed o alquimista (the alchemist, in portuguese) from the library. I'm so excited to read a real book in portuguese. On a side note, I love the term 'borrow.' I went swimming, i made 20 dollars, and watched a bunch of avatar. I had family night, and made a cookie that looked like a panda. So yeah, it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment