Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Provo!?

Quite a bit has happened since I rolled in to town, although there's not a whole lot of noteworthy things. I'm not engaged, for instance. I did go to a dance though. That was a first, like ever. That was alright I guess. I've been spending a lot of time doing homework, my roommates are cool, although I think I could survive living with anyone at this point, but i have no complaints.

Hm, it appears that this post is super boring, I'm sorry, to make up for it i'll just grossly exaggerate my day to day life:

Yesterday: I woke up around 7 and it was literally 0 degrees outside. It turned out I had woken up to early, because i didn't have class for another 45 minutes, so on my way to school I climbed a mountain and then rode down it on a Puma. I have to say Puma riding is a lot less comfortable than you might imagine. The professor didn't turn up for the religion class, so we put together a 30-man choir and sang A Cappella versions of the beatles.

I had a pretty long break before my chemistry lab, so after reorganizing all the books in the library, I attended the other chemistry labs just for good measure. After class, I was doing my homework when a bunch of Basketball players started trying to tear me apart, but I got out of there, and then went to Taco Night, where hamburgers are free, but I was captured by lady pirates who tossed me in a pot of bowling water and made me run across the snow, which was all pretty difficult, because I didn't have a swim suit. By then it was about midnight, so I decided I should probably sleep, since I have my early class on wednesdays, at 9 am, so I went back home and showered, and got to sleep.

yep, life sure is exciting here at BYU.

No comments:

Post a Comment