Thursday, October 7, 2010

Vida

A few months ago, while still in portugal, i was pondering about who i was. I introduced myself several times daily as Missionary, Disciple of Christ, Elder, and i realized that those titles wouldn't quite apply to myself after i got back from the mission. When people asked me who i was, i'd just say, Ammon. I thought for a bit about what that meant for my identity, and the ways we define ourselves, and i realized several things i still was, regardless of what i was doing. Anyway, that's basically the idea of the title, although i'll probably change it to something better, if i manage to think of something better when it's not nearly midnight.

For now my life is pretty calm, i'm just hanging out in my parents house, trying to stay busy and getting ready for college in january. I'm at an interesting point in my life, all of my life my prospects have been high school, college, go on a mission. The rest was after the mission. Here i am, after the mission, and now i'm looking ahead to very real things like a Profession, Marriage, Life. So with that up ahead, welcome to the blog, I'll try to make these posts interesting and world-changing.

~Ammon

No comments:

Post a Comment