Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ammon: Football Player (accident prone)

Who am I writing this blog for anyway, i don't think anyone even knows it exists yet. oh well.
Today was good, I'm trying to balance out the pointless entertainment with worthwhile stuff, so aside from watching several episodes of psych, i started learning 'hey there delilah' by the plain white tee's on the guitar. I called BYU and tried to work out why some of my classes haven't transfered and i went and played football (aka soccer) with the ward. That was way fun, although, true to form, I rocked my knee. Luckily, i don't think it will be as long lasting or as serious as last time, which is good, because i don't have insurence since i'm not a student. In any case, i need to get better at the fun without injury game.

In other news, life is pretty good, i'm looking at housing at BYU, it feels like i'm going to college for the first time all over again. Hopefully i'll go with a better work ethic this time around.

~Ammon

1 comment:

  1. I feel so privileged. It's like Ammon's living his life for me and only me.

    Privileged or creepy. One of those.

    ReplyDelete