Sunday, October 31, 2010

Unoccupied

I don't think i can keep waiting to post until i have some sort of identifying title. Also i read a quote the other day about the important things in life are not the titles, degrees, awards, etc that we gather, but the characteristics that we acquire. I thought that was interesting, and it's made me re-think a bit the way i define myself. Ammon Perkes: Lazy, is not the way i'd like to be defined.

Days continue to be pretty chill. I baby sat a kid that wasn't related to me for the first time in my life. I was a little intimidated at the thought of babysitting a 5 month old, but luckily this baby was super chill, so as long as i was willing to hold her i could do whatever (i.e. watch psych episodes on the projector, per the parents suggestion) And i got some money, which financed my trip to jackson, which was fun. It was cool to see everybody.

I recently came to the conclusion that i want a MacBook. Nothing fancy, i know i'm sort of a slave to Branding and could probably find a computer that does everything i need for 300 bucks. But i decided i want it, and now i'm working on how i'm going to get it. Stay Tuned

~Ammon

p.s. - Blogging is silly when nobody knows it exists...

No comments:

Post a Comment