Monday, April 4, 2011

This is the part where I take off my shirt and turn it into a personal floatation device.

So things are getting kind of crazy.  I have an exam today, i have two more exams this week, I have a meeting at the mtc today, two tomorrow, one wednesday, two thursday, and another meeting at some point, plus i ought to be reading my orientation stuff and preach my gospel.  Finals start two weeks from now, so i should probably start studying for those at some point.  It feels vaguely like I'm swimming across a lake or something, and i'm almost there, and i'm almost drowning.  But I'm betting i'll just make it through finals, and then it's summer, and I can sleep for a day or so.

I went to conference this weekend (which actually has something to do with how i feel a bit behind, these weekend was sort of a blur of conference madness), and that was amazing.  We got lost several times on the way up, and it was snowing like mad, but walking into the conference center you're just sort of overwhelmed by it all.  Then we found our seats, and they were incredible.  We were only about 15 rows back.  It was definitely worth going, and getting lost.  I'll put some pictures up later.

So life's pretty good, even if it's a little hectic.  I'm not yet sleep deprived and i'm still getting good grades, so I'll take it.

1 comment: