Monday, April 11, 2011

Ah, a beleza que existe

I'm sitting in the court yard on a bench listening to The First Circle, by the Pat Matheney group.  It's sunny and warm (relatively speaking), it's probably the most relaxing study session ever.  Right now I appreciate jazz.

Life is still going strong.  Yesterday we had a big turkey dinner, after church.  Kevin, my roommate, had gotten a turkey way back around christmas, and it's been sitting in our freezer for 4 months now (what do you do with a turkey when you're a single college student.)  So we gathered up a bunch of people and had an april thanksgiving feast.  Lindsey prepared the turkey, I made brownies and banana bread, Chancho and Rich competed for best mashed potatoes, and we also had rolls and corn and yams.  And now we have a bunch of left over turkey that'll be feeding us for a good little while.  It was really good, we even went around and said what we're grateful for.   I've grateful that I ended up where I did, although i suppose life could have been good anywhere, it's weird to think how much deciding to live at centennial on a whim has done.

I have two tests tomorrow that I need to study for, as well as a little report tonight, but it's' looking pretty good.  Wednesday is my last day of classes, this semester has gone fast.

So now i'm listening to chameleon by Herbie Hancock which is very 70's, I'm getting some weird looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment