Friday, May 24, 2013

Why adulthood is (going to be) amazing:

This ended up on some Artisan Bread with Apple Cranberry juice to drink, and was delicious


I was feeling mature and ambitious (and hungry), so i bought and made real food for lunch.  I had gotten very bored of yogurt and ham sandwiches ham sandwiches and yogurt, and I was craving real food.

This got me thinking about how life is just going to get more awesome.  Here are some things about encroaching adulthood that don't terrify me:

Home ownership and all the creative license that entails (I'm looking at you, Aspen Ridge management.)
My kitchen.  Oh man. Don't get me started on my future kitchen.
Having ingredients and a reason to make food that's interesting and good fairly regularly
Not living with 3 other guys (no offense to my current roommates, who are great)
Owning a good piano, and having space for it.

It's not exactly an exhaustive list, but I'm expecting good things for the second half of my 20's.



No comments:

Post a Comment