Saturday, March 19, 2011

I opened my laptop and found we were at war.

The world is such a strange place. I had a companion, Elder Mateer, who liked to try to make me trunky my narrating my life and thoughts in a british accent, asking myself "Whom shall I marry? Where will we live? What should I study at BYU? etc" So i was reading my biology book today, and the chapter on animal behavior was divided up into sections:
Who should I mate with?
Where should i live?
etc

It made me laugh. I also learned that salmon, after spending all their life out at sea, swim back upstream to mate and die. I knew they swam back to mate, but I didn't realize they died there. It's so poetic.

On my end, life's great. I'm very close to getting a job at the MTC. I've had 3 interviews, and i'll hear back on tuesday whether or not i'll get the job. I've been reading through a lot of my old journals from high school. I tend to forget how much of a whiny teenager I was in high school. I'm glad that's passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment