Sunday, May 4, 2014

Operation: t minus 7.25 hours

When you make a decimal of an hour, do you divide the minutes by 60 or by 100?  Maybe I should just stay away from mixed bases...

I decided that to keep my family informed and myself entertained, I'll post at least a picture every day--starting from the surgery until whenever I get board/back to normal and distracted by fun.

Todays picture is from one of my many recent adventures:
Those are Google Fiber sunglasses,
so they're basically Google Glass.

Yesterday I got up into rock canyon and went rock climbing to celebrate my last little bit of normal life before a couple weeks of surgery recuperation.  It was a lot of fun, and the view (as you can see) was excellent.

It's weird to go in for surgery when I feel as healthy as I've ever been, it seems somewhat counterproductive.  But then I suppose you want to be healthy before surgery, the better to heal you with.

In any case, I have to be at the hospital in six hours, and although I'm going to get a pretty gnarly nap tomorrow, I might as well be off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment