Thursday, July 11, 2013

My inner child is rather crafty

I'm not quite sure what to do with this post, but sometimes I realize that I'm subconsciously surrounding myself with reflections of my subconscious. For your psychoanalysis, some of my favorite things (based primarily on my decorations:)

Calvin and Hobbes
Harold and the Purple Crayon
Einstein on a Bike
M.C. Escher
Van Gogh
The Life of Pi (not a decoration, but a book I just finished that's currently next to me)
The Little Prince (not yet a decoration, but it's my go to favorite book and I bought it in french some time ago with the intention of turning it into decoration, or learn enough french to read it, whichever comes first)

Maybe if I have time I'll figure out what it all says about me.  I was especially struck by the similarities in Calvin, Pi, and the little prince, all of whom had orange, wild animals which they tamed.  Anyway, I'll flush this out a bit more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment