Monday, April 1, 2013

March Madness (bread style)

So in the way of challenges, for march I successfully refrained from buying any bread, and made all my own, here's a quick, chronological photo account of how that went:

After one batch, I decided that making my own bread for a month by hand just wasn't a good idea.    Enter Kitchen Aid
First Loaf was white bread, from the cook's Illustrated Best Cookbook.  The second batch turned out  even better

Banana bread counts as bread right?
Honey Wheat bread, I didn't love the recipe, but it was still delicious.  
 So now I'm trying to figure out what will be my challenge for april.  I have a Dirty Dash coming up in two months, but I think I'll put serious training off till May.  So if you have any suggestions, let me know.

In other news life is stupid busy, but otherwise quite good I guess.  Another semester is almost done, which is odd, but life seems to go that way.  Anyhow, it's past midnight, and at some point 3 months ago I foolishly signed up for an 8am class.  So I'm going to work my way that direction.


No comments:

Post a Comment