Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Day 1

Are you asking for a challenge??

Day1 turned out to be a challenge.  The original plan was to swim, bike, or run every day, but then it was cold.  And it turns out the pool is closed today for new years (how are you supposed to keep your new years resolution when they close the gym on the first day of the year?)

It's inadvisable to leave your bike out in the snow for a week.  
I couldn't fail on my first day though, so I worked out a bit in my apartment, I even borrowed some weights from my roommate.  So day one was a unqualified success, despite having to call an audible there for a bit.  

I'm considering doing a separate blog for this, that I update daily, but I think hearing about me working out every day won't be that excited anyway, so I'll probably just post incrementally (fibonacci-ly perhaps?)  and as exciting things happen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment