Monday, November 12, 2012

Wait, what's this? An update? Oh yeah, I remember those


Sometimes life is hard, and after I have a couple weeks (or a whole semester) of intense college, things slow down, but I'm just so burned out from all the college that I have a hard time motivating myself to do the little bit of homework I have.  It feels a bit like this:

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/06/this-is-why-ill-never-be-adult.html
(there are one or two examples of scantily censored profanity, if reading that sort of thing would offend you)

The point of all this is that I've had a busy Autumn, but I'm coming to the tail end of it, and I'll try to post in this again, since it's how I keep in touch with my family, and that's important.  Otherwise we'll have way too much to talk about when Christmas rolls around.  The other point is that I have a little bit of chemistry homework, and I'm just not in the mood, but then I am a Perkes after all.  Back to work.

~Some sort of Wizard
P.S. - this weekend it got snowy
Not sure why this was sideways before



1 comment:

  1. BYU is apparently sideways. How do you stay on the ground? Are you a wizard?

    ReplyDelete