Sunday, November 6, 2011

Something wicked this way came.

Allons-y!
 It's been a little while, life's been going strong.  Here's some exciting things from my life.  School's been going well, I had a bit of an epiphany this week and realized I care too much about grades and not enough about actually learning the material and so i'm not really studying like I should.  So I've been working a bit on that this week.  Halloween came and finally went according to plan, with the Doctor Who costume going exceptionally well.  I didn't quite plan on what I was going to do for Halloween well enough, but at least I looked amazing while not doing anything all that exciting.  BYU campus gets pretty excited about halloween.  I should have brought my camera, there was some pretty great costumes, including the Kool-aid man (complete with cups and kool-aid for passersby) and the sexy saxophone guy of youtube fame. I helped batman with some chemistry work, and saw no fewer than 4 Links.  That night I set up a sort of live clue in the library for FHE which turned out to be a lot of fun, there were clues and murder and everything else great.  Fhe planning has definitely been a lot of fun, it's looking like I'll be working monday nights next semester.

I've found myself somewhat motivated to play piano again this week for some reason, and I'm seriously considering buying a real piano.  I found a little upright on craigslist for $100, and I'm probably going to end up buying it this week.  It's just not as satisfying playing a keyboard, plus it would make me the classiest person at byu if I had my own piano in my apartment.  It's also a bit in retaliation to our upstairs neighbor who liked to play his guitar all the time.  I admire his dedication, but I don't really admire his taste in music.  Waking up to backstreet boys just isn't something I aspire to.


Lasagne

No comments:

Post a Comment